Thursday, March 4, 2010

Fuzzy felt and Wednesday afternoon

I am so sad that this lovely felt butterfly is fuzzy! A customer came into the shop the other day wearing this brooch. It is made from handmade felt and is so special and I WANT to make one. It looks like a felting project that would perhaps be possible as it is small.
Paddy is making this lovely cushion in a beautiful shade of blue. I think it is going to be very beautiful. I made my version in red but like this one very much.

This is my version of the same design. What a difference the colour makes.
Jill has finished her little dolls and they look great.
The emails and letters went out yesterday for Stitching on the Lake in May. Make sure you check your email as the registrations are coming in quickly! Don't forget to comment on the giveaway post if you want to win the copy of the bag pattern.

No comments: