Thursday, November 8, 2012

Lynne's bags and a bit of stitching

Lynne has been busy and has make these two beautiful bags. Lovely stitching, Lynne.


 I have been stitching a little too and have added the "many" little squares to the base of the bag from 'The Simple Life' by Anni Downs. Here is the front....
 and the back.
 I have also stitched this lovely stitchery which Fiona designed for one of our stitching days a few years ago. I've been wanting to stitch it for a while.
 Then, on the weekend I got inspired to start a little Christmas stitching. This is a lovely pattern that was in the Homespun July issue and is another Anni Downs design. I really enjoyed the blanket stitch applique and am up to the stitching.

5 comments:

Susan said...

Beautiful projects. You are oth being so productive. The stitchery sampler is very pretty.

Michelle Ridgway said...

Lovely stitching and gorgeous projects. The bags are lovely too.

Anonymous said...

such lovely products,well done ladies.xx

Chocolate Cat said...

I have started that Christmas block too! You are further ahead than me!!

Deb R said...

Love Annis bag and xmas hanging...you have some lovely stitcheries too!