Saturday, May 24, 2014

Some progress

I was about to say some stitching progress but I really have been knitting and crocheting a bit recently. I have just finished a jumper for one of the boys! I used to knit lots when I was young and it has been fun to knit again. Mind you there is another jumper to knit now!
 My scarf using perle 8 thread is also going well. It is fun to crochet though a little harder as it is fine thread and a 1.5 hook!
 Finally...a couple of finishes. As you all know I procrastinate when it comes to putting things together. I am so pleased with this little bag and needlecase from a pattern by Anni Downs. If you look closely you can see that I dated them as 2012 as that was when I did the stitching!
 This lovely Gail Pan runner was all stitched too. It went together so well and it was good fun quilting it with perle 8 thread.
 Yesterday, I spent the afternoon fusing this gorgeous picture from a Natalie Bird quilt pattern with my daughter, Lyndal. Hasn't it turned out well?

3 comments:

FloS said...

You were very busy !!
Florence

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Totally understand the procrastination Sylvia LOL...love the little dragon pic!

Chookyblue...... said...

lots of great show and tell.........love the scarf and the jumper......