Monday, June 8, 2015

Some progress..

I have been trying to finish a few things before we head away. Only a week left till we go so am busy getting stitching ready to take with me. One of my slow projects are these redwork stitcheries for Scandinavian Rose by Rosalie Quinlan. This is block 11 so there are only 3 more to go after this.
 I also wanted to get my July Stitch-a-long centre made so that I keep up with the plan! Whew! Nice to get that done.
 This project was started last year in a class with Helen Stubbings. I had no trouble doing the applique, the stitching and the paper piecing! It was a big effort to finally sew it all together.



3 comments:

barb's creations said...

Love block 11 of your Scandinavian Roses BOM, I'm still plodding away on block 4 but you've inspired me to keep going. Love your applique quilt and the little clamshell bag is just gorgeous! :) Barb.

Chookyblue...... said...

you've been busy stitching...............NJ centre looks great............have a wonderful holiday.........

Radka said...

Wow, you are getting on with your Scandinavian Rose stitching :-)
xx