Thursday, October 15, 2015

Stitching, a decoration and littlies

I have actually finished 2 projects this week. I made another decoration. It is another of Marg Low's lovely patterns.
 I also finally finished this zippered stitching bag. I stitched this front at a class with Wendy Williams in January. The pattern is in her book.
 I needed to stitch the back and then sew the front and back to the bag. That is not an easy job and I have sore fingers to prove it. Mind you, I am happy with the result.
At class yesterday it was lovely to see what the ladies have been working on over the school holidays. Paddy is doing so well with her cross stitch.

 Lynda has finished her foundation pieced hanging and it looks great.
 She has also embellished the other foundation pieced tree with beads. It looks fantastic.
 Marlene had her lovely basket liner or mat completed too.
 Just a few pictures of the little people to finish up today. We minded the boys again on Monday and had a busy time at the mall and the park! They were a bit tired. Little Benny still didn't sleep!

 Alice was having a play with the blocks when she visited earlier in the week.



No comments: