Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Christmas stitching and decorations

This week is flying by. I spent the afternoon baking and organising for the festivities to come! The evening stitching ladies had a lovely dinner out on Monday night. We always have a secret Santa and the gifts were all lovely. I was very lucky to get this beautiful hanging stitched by Audrey and a little pudding too.
 Maree very cleverly made us all this folded star decoration.
 My gift was this little hanging. I used a little picture on a panel by Anni Downs and appliqued and stitched it. I added a Christmas plate to the gift too.
 These little cushions were for secret gifts too. I have one spare so might have to hold on to that one. They are a little stitchery and pattern my Natalie Bird.
 So other than that there has been very little stitching going on here. Too much cooking and organising to do. Looking forward to special times with the family in our own home this year. For only the second time in our married life, we are having Christmas at home. Ma is having Christmas with us here in Canberra, which will be very special. I will leave you with a bit more decorating.





No comments: