Wednesday, January 27, 2016

The Story of my Day projects

Classes start next week and I have been busy making some of the lovely projects in Anni Downs' new book, The Story of My Day. I stitched quite a few of them while I was away and enjoyed some time over the weekend making them up! This is the very cute little stitching pouch.

 Here is the book cover and below is the ipad or tablet bag.

 I wasn't sure about making the quilt but had started stitching some of the blocks. I don't normally love the machine piecing but these blocks are quite good fun to make up!


 Last week at stitching, Roni brought along some lovely show and tell. These gorgeous little crocheted ice skates are a Christmas decoration! Roni bought these ones but her sister managed to make some of her own. So clever!
 Roni's sister, Barb, also made this amazing cross stitched house decoration for Roni!!


 She also made this wonderful stitched box for Roni. We were all so envious!!!!


1 comment:

Clare said...

Have Anni`s new book but yet to start anything. Cute skates Happy Stitching.