Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Shopping and a little stitching

My famous last words before I went into AQC were "I don't really need ANYTHING!". Ha Ha! I still managed to buy quite a bit. There were so many lovely shops there and it was just too tempting!
I did buy some patterns.
 These lovely frames were too tempting too.
 And just a bit of fabric, some buttons and some useful bits and pieces were bought too.

 Then... I couldn't resist getting a bit of wool to play with, some from the show and the Noro from Morris and Sons.
 Last week I managed to put together this zippered pouch using the houses from an Anni Downs' pattern.
 I also finished making the rest of the baubles for the second scarf.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi Sylvia,i love your new purchases and wow your little pouch and scarf are very cute,well done xx

Clare said...

Love your pouch with the house zip tag,too cute. Nice to use a pattern for more than one thing. Happy Stitching.

Asta Buchanan said...

Could you really have come away without buying anything - whether you needed it or not? Lovely purchases .... and you did buy some practical items! Like you little pouch!