Friday, October 28, 2016

Stitching....

In between our retreat and a wonderful weekend in Melbourne, I have been trying to do a bit of stitching on my ongoing projects! I am definitely not starting so many next year!!! I hope to have a year of finishing off things.....ha ha. Here is the runner that I made for the retreat.
A few weeks ago, Lyndal and I made a little dress for Alice. We bought a great pattern, the geranium dress, online with lots of sizes from Made by Rae. It went together well other than the button holes! My beautiful machine made them perfectly when I practised but but not so well on the real dress! Must practise more.

 I am still behind with the splendid Sampler blocks but here are a few more.



 Foxley village is moving along very slowly too.

 I am almost up to date with the Andersons Farm button club!
I also had fun filling this little shelf for my sewing room. It is a nice way to show off my pin cushions and other little bits and pieces.


2 comments:

Smily-Света said...

Cute projects! The dress is so nice and sweet, like a candy :)

Radka said...

Wow, you are so busy! Everything is so beautifully stitched :-)
xx