Thursday, July 27, 2017

Great show and tell and a finish

It was very inspiring at class yesterday as there was so much wonderful show and tell. Roni has been so busy and has quilted her Splendid Sampler using the quilt as you go technique. It looks very good. I wish she would do mine!!!!


 Roni has also finished her amazing boro bag.

 Jayne has done a beautiful job on her boat for the Seaside town Button club.
 Janelle is new to afternoon class and she shared this wonderful hexagon quilt in Tilda fabrics. It was too big to get a picture of all of it.

 Lynne has been busy too and has made these lovely bookmarks and this beautiful pencil case.


I went to see my very clever quilter, Robyn, last week and picked up my 3 quilts. I am still working on the others but am very excited to share a "finish"! Anderson's farm is all quilted, bound and even has a label! Just check out the beautiful closeups of the quilting.






No comments: