Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Happy Christmas

It is Boxing day here today so life is a little slower and there is time to blog.....and eat leftovers. We have had a lovely Christmas with the family and especially with the very excited littlies. It was special to have Christmas eve with them though there aren't many photos. Note I have my apron on in this photo.

Christmas day was fun too especially as there were presents! Alice and Mummy came to church too which was lovely. Pa wanted to do some family portraits for his gift and they are just so good.










I hope you have all had a happy Christmas. Thank you so much for continuing to read my blog. I do it for myself but it is lovely to share with you as well.

1 comment:

Maristela Guilherme said...

Que bom Natal em família.
Um ano novo cheio de amor, paz, saúde e prosperidade.
bjs