Monday, February 26, 2018

Lovely work and a few finishes

Lynne wowed us once again with her beautiful stitching last week. We just loved this beautiful cross stitch rose and the lovely zippered pouches! Lovely colours and so beautifully made.






 I have mostly managed my 10 minutes of sewing room time and here is the proof. My town is almost a "top"! Just some borders to add.
 I have also managed to finish this great pattern for an Ipad case, by Anni Downs. It went together so well.
 My other finish is this little zippered pouch by Lynette Anderson. I must admit I did sew it together a little differently to the pattern but am very pleased with the result.
 I keep running out of hand stitching (what a problem) . It is fun to dig through my many patterns and kits and just choose one to start. It has been lovely working with woven felt wool to make this little purse but Anni Downs.

2 comments:

FIONA said...

Beautiful bags by Lynne ! And I love your iPad case Sylvia and your little pouch .... oh and your quilt too !!! You have been very busy .... where do you find the time ????

Unknown said...

Can you tell me the pattern name for the rose?
Pattychristine@live.com