Saturday, April 14, 2018

Shopping and on to golf!

After the exciting time in Melbourne, I flew home and repacked in about 10 minutes and headed to Barooga near Cobram for a few days of golf!!! Not me playing golf....of course! But first here are my goodies from AQC. I didn't buy heaps as there is so much already in my sewing room but couldn't resist a bit of shopping. Homespun had a good deal where you bought 2 mags and the 2018 Tilda calendar so had to have that. I love looking at the Tilda pictures each month.

 We then drove for 5 and a half hours back to Victoria. The boys played golf on Monday and Tuesday and we ladies went out on Monday morning to Rich Glen Olive Oil for some morning tea and shopping. It was such a gorgeous house and lovely gardens.







 In the afternoon we went for a walk along the Murray river.

On Tuesday afternoon we headed home and were very slowed down by hundreds of steers and cows (and horses and goats) grazing along the road. We really were in the country.

1 comment:

Smily-Света said...

I like your shopping! There're never too many craft magazines :)