Sunday, December 23, 2018

Stitching

I have finally finished my bits of Christmas stitching. I also wanted to make some appliqued tshirts for the little people. Alice is mad about unicorns.
 The boys are into Pokemon so here are theirs.
 I just chose some cute ones for Jack. I made the hungry caterpillar for one of the older boys a while ago and he was fun to do again.
There was also lovely show and tell at afternoon stitching on Wednesday. Lynda has made this great pouch. Love the lining!

 Lynda and Jayne both made these great hats for gifts as well. Jayne added a name label and made a cute bag to match.

And this came in the mail this week. It is Helen Stubbings' Stitch Therapy 365 project with the stitcheries all printed on. Can't wait to start on the 1st January.

1 comment:

ellieshomemadehome.blogspot.com said...

Great gift ideas, love the applique. Merry Christmas :) xx