Friday, May 24, 2019

More stitching...

Going away makes you prepare a bit of extra stitching. I had started these little Christmas stitcheries, designed but Anni Downs, a while ago and managed to finish them while away. Not sure what they will become but might make nice gifts.
 I had bought this lovely pattern in Melbourne and as it was printed on it was easy to find some variegated cotton and start to stitch. It will become a pin cushion cone and is a design by Natalie Bird.
 As I was away for nearly a week, I didn't get to do my Stitch Therapy blocks. I have managed to catch up since I have been home.





 Amazing show and tell at stitching on Wednesday. Sue brought in this amazing tree Skirt/table topper that she has finished. It was an enormous job with so many sequins to sew on! Her late mum had bought the kit many years ago and how special for Sue to make it up!
Yesterday our study group hosted a Biggest Morning Tea as a fund raiser for Cancer research. We did pretty well with the catering!!!
On Wednesday, it was my day with the little miss! We had a nice day.....she decided she could vacuum and sweep up leaves! She said "if we all work together we can get it done"!!! Pa managed to capture a few lovely pictures of her.



1 comment:

ALICE MARGAUX said...

Great reading your blog and I love the stitcheries. It's gonna be awesome when it's finished. Nice weekend Alice.