Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Progress....

There has been some stitching and even machining over the last few weeks. I bought this lovely pattern from Anni Downs in Melbourne and had stitched the front panel so worked on making it up last week.


 Lovely to see some wonderful finishes at stitching last Wednesday. Just check out Roni's beautiful cushion!
 This bag has been on my "to do" list for a while. After seeing Beth's beautiful version, I am even more motivated to make it. It is from a book by Kathy Schmitz.
 I am still keeping up with Stitch Therapy 365. Here are blocks 155 to 161. My favourite is definitely the VW combi.





3 comments:

Julia Robert said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julia Robert said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julia Robert said...

Just love your stitching and embroidery digitizing skills. All designs are very nice and beautiful. Keep up the good work. Thank you.