Saturday, February 8, 2020

Off to school..

All the littlies headed back to school and preschool this week. Little Jack has his first day at his new preschool. This little man has such an expressive face! The big boys went on Tuesday and are in year 2.





 Miss Alice headed to big school and is now in Kindergarten.
Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, standing, hat, child and outdoor




 We are back to some morning drop offs and pick ups again.
 This little fellow was started a long time ago by Sam. He drew the picture and I cut it out from felt and he did a bit of stitching. I finally finished it for him.
 I pulled out one of my oldest UFOs the other day and chose some fabrics and started to put it together. It is Fairy Kisses by Helen Stubbings. I think I started it in 2004???

No comments: