Friday, May 8, 2020

May is here

Time seems to fly by even when you are not going out anywhere. We have been seeing the grandchildren again and doing a little helping out. I have continued stitching away but several books have filled up too much good stitching time. I loved Where the Crawdads sing and am almost finished The Dutch House. Both are good reads! I have been stitching a couple of little zippered pouches. The first two are a great pattern by Jane from BeBe Bold. One is a birthday gift for Fiona. Hers is the lowest one with the zipper inserted correctly! I was definitely having problems sewing in these zippers.


 I have also made up two more of the stitcheries from the Love and Hugs from Australia Stitchalong. Haven't made them into anything yet.

 I have also wanted to have a go at Boro stitching. It was fun and I made my practise piece into another pouch.

 The houses are still multiplying though at a bit of a slower pace. I was trying to make one a day but that isn't happening but it doesn't matter, does it?
 Again, I was tempted to start or continue this lovely Peaceful Day Case by Anni Downs. It is in her new book and I just love the colours.

No comments: