Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Wonderful quilt

 So exciting to see Jayne's amazing quilt last week. It is so beautiful and Jayne has chosen some perfect fabrics and her needleturn applique is so lovely. The photos don't so it justice but worth seeing anyway. It is a pattern by Susan Smith called Fleur,



Roni has finished her lovely cushion with felt applique. I so want one of these. I do love how she has closed the back of the cushion!

I have been busy too. I have finally put my borders on my Stitch Therapy 365 quilt and prepared it and 3 others with backing etc to head to the quilter to be tacked or machine quilted. it is a good job done and one that I had been putting off for ages!!

2 comments:

Smily-Света said...

Incredible work!

Susie said...

wow - stunning quilts. Makes me want to get out all my quilts and work on them at once.