Saturday, March 6, 2021

Stitching away

 I feel like the time flies and not much gets done but there are some slow projects on the go! My tree skirt is getting there slowly. I am not too motivated though I do like it. Anyway here are a few more houses. I know I will enjoy decorating it with stitching soon.


I have enjoyed this cross stitch sampler and it now has its beads. Needs a frame of course.
My quilts, 5 of them, have just come back from the quilter. Two were tacked for hand quilting and 3 were quilted all over.  So The Simple Life needed a label.
I have been binding the United Stitches quilt and it is nearly done.
I also started hand quilting the Stitch Therapy 365 quilt. This will take a while.
Jayne had made a gorgeous pin cushion recently. It is just lovely.
Finally....for the bird lovers, another of hubby's gorgeous pictures

5 comments:

James David said...

Nice post with great explanation, it will help as we are currently, working with our blog. Thanks for sharing. by logo digitizing

Brooke Roberts said...

Bernina Artlink 8 is another basic free online embroidery digitizing editing software with similar capabilities to the other free embroidery programs on this list. ... You can combine embroidery designs, change thread colors, convert designs from one file format to another, and simulate a stitch out of the design.

TOOD MILLER said...

Well these days my wife spend most of her time with Embroidery Digitizing stitch. I hope she can find this post helpful.

Thank you.

Josephy said...

Nice article and such a good information. Thanks for your excellent posting. I really enjoyed reading this blog. Nice Site really Your work is really great and too useful. I enjoyed visiting your site. You have done a truly excellent Job. startup tips

newtechlife said...

nice article good job very informative best fashion blog website
top5updates
best general blog website greate job