Friday, July 30, 2021

A few finishes

 Lovely to show you my finished, The Santa, the tree, the turkey and me BOM by Anni Downs. It was such a fun project to stitch and I am pleased that I continued with it to the end instead of letting it be a top only!! It is hand stitched, machine pieced and hand quilted.

Roni printed out this lovely label for me!!!
I also recently crocheted this scarf to go with my quilted jacket. I have so many scarves but didn't have one in the right colour!


The Wednesday night ladies have been busy. Lynne has made these amazing zippered pouches!

Margaret had a new quilt to share with us in gorgeous French general fabrics. It is so beautiful.

The little grandies were here yesterday afternoon and they had a lovely time together....mostly! Here is the miss reading to Jack.



1 comment:

Chookyblue...... said...

Your quilt is gorgeous....... Lots of sewing and well-done on the finish.....