Sunday, September 12, 2021

Stitching away

 Having crafty hobbies certainly helps you in lockdown. I should be doing more but have been plodding away as well as reading and occassionally having a walk.....not often enough! I did walk a long way on Wednesday with Beth and Roni. We walked 8 kms! I was quite sore afterwards but really enjoyed catching up with the ladies. Roni had a little show and tell too. Just check out this amazing scarf, decorated with punch needle circles!

Roni has also made this cute Christmas pillow.

I have made up a few cushions using various stitched fronts. This one was an applique class that I enjoyed with Michelle Hill......many years ago.
These are made using the Love and Hugs stitcheries from last year.

Other than that I have been still enjoying the Tiny Treasures stitcheries. I have even begun putting the hexies together as I keep running out!


We have seen the grandies regularly outside. We meet them for a walk or a picnic which is fun. We are so lucky they live up the road!










No comments: