Thursday, December 1, 2022

Family

 Where did November go? I know we were away but only 1 post! I will have to make up for that in December. A few weeks ago the little miss was in another dance concert. The dancers and costumes were amazing.


A few Saturdays ago we headed to Bowral for our annual lunch with the oldies in the family. It is always a lovely outing. Ma looks pretty amazing here as she had a pacemaker operation just a few days before!


The little man, Jack, also had his birthday party with his friends. He is now 7!!

We also celebrated with him on his birthday.


I needed a picture of the children for my cards. They are getting harder to photograph.
The past few days I have been very busy decorating. It is all done now which is wonderful. Alice helped on Tuesday with the tree and after a while she needed a rest as "Nana has too many decorations". 

No comments: