Monday, March 25, 2024

Weekend away and other news

 I went to the coast a few weeks ago for our annual girls weekend with the Thursday ladies. It was a fun weekend as always even though the weather was cool and rainy. A few people swam, many walked (not me), some stitched and crocheted and we ate well. Many puzzles were also completed.








Anita brought in her wonderful Owl and Hare Hollow quilt to show us. Looks amazing.

Last Wednesday, at afternoon stitching, we loved seeing Beth's Easter decorations. 


I have been struggling with my lacy knitting lately. I can't seem to do a lacy pattern like I could when young!!! Here it is blocking. 
On Saturday, Adrienne and I went to the Australian Yarn show and there were so many gorgeous yarns. I wasn't buying any but...... I couldn't resist these blues to make a Love Note sweater 

1 comment:

Chookyblue...... said...

Looks like a wonderful time away with lots of happy faces.......