Thursday, April 25, 2024

Stitching and family

 I have been doing a little stitching.I seem to be a little unmotivated but am enjoying working on some smaller projects. I have been doing a bit of cross stitch.

I also used some leftover fabric to make a bag for the Wool winding swift. Works much better than the box.
Lovely to see Roni's gorgeous show and tell yesterday. She has been very busy!


Alice and family had a wonderful holiday at Dolphin Point last week. They go with other families (like we did many years ago!) and have such a lovely time. They also tried out their new caravan.







Alice and I went to Old Parliament House (MOAD Museum of Australian Democracy) on Monday. We had a lovely time learning lots about government. We also had yummy morning tea.

Here are our boys in winter uniform.....even though it was going to be 32 degrees. 

No comments: