Sunday, June 30, 2024

Some sewing and family

 June is alnost over and there have been a few achievements this month. I have finally hand quilted and bound my Around Town quilt. This is a lovely pattern by Anni Downs and it is completely hand stitched. Nice to see a finish.


I have also finished knitting my Timely cardigan and have so enjoyed it. I love that blocking it made it fit well.
So I couldn't resist starting something new. This is Anni Downs' quilt from her Quiltmania book, called My Garden in Spring. It is called something different in the book. I bought a kit several years ago and am now enjoying the process.
Roni dazzled us again at stitching with her gorgeous quilt and her cross stitch trees!!!

Finally, a few family pictures. The miss heading off to camp this term and one of her walking Alfie. The boys and family headed to Bali last week for a wonderful time with good friends. 
















No comments: