Saturday, August 31, 2024

This and that

 The weeks fly by and I need to catch up! I have been stitching and have continued working slowly on my Garden quilt. I am enjoying working on this.



I have also finished this cute stitching pouch which is another gorgeous design by Anni Downs.


We were very impressed to see this gorgeous stitching that Jayne is working on! It is just gorgeous.


It has also been book week last week. The miss wasn't really well but managed to be at school for the parade. She looked so cute in the lovely dress that Mummy had made and an old raffia hat that I made many years ago. One of the big boys and his class in Perth dressed up as Disney princesses or characters!!!



On Wednesday we had breakfast our in Gold Creek and enjoyed seeing this yarn bombing outside the new wool shop.

No comments: