Monday, April 12, 2010

A finished project and some stitching started

It was so nice to have a quieter weekend so that I could catch up on some stitching and some kit making. The stitching days are on soon and it is nice to have some of the kits done already. There are other things to organise but the kits take the longest time. I also needed my samples finished and notes written for my classes next term. It was good to get the lovely tree button from Up in Annies Room stitched onto the sampler.
Then it was even better to get it framed ready to take to the shop tomorrow. It was a relief that I had this frame hidden away that was the right size.
I also managed to get the stitched version (the tree is stitched on this smaller version) made into a cushion as well. I then made myself complete the notes and that felt very good.
I did manage to applique the next Crazy Christmas block for this month. I am looking forward to stitching it now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sylvia your sampler is really lovely. So nice to see the alternative cushion, too. Hope the stitching days go well.

Regards, Sue