Thursday, September 30, 2010

Some stitching done...

So good to have had some time to be at home and stitch. I have completed the stitching on Leanne's lovely pocket from the Immerse stitching day. It now needs to be quilted, by hand, and then made up. I am determined to finish this project though I have a pile of bits that need finishing too. Must try and have a finishing off day soon.
The other day I sewed on the borders on this second block of "My Garden" which I stitched while on holidays.
As the fourth block will be coming soon, I have been stitching the third one and made it up yesterday so I am up to date on this BOM.  I haven't made up my block for September for the Gardener's Journal quilt yet!!! Perhaps today is the day. 

3 comments:

Cynthia Gilbreth said...

I really like the Immerse project, I wish I could do it more often. Good luck on finishing the bits, I have quite of few of those, too.

Grethe said...

Lovely Leanne stitchery! And your My Garden is nice,I`m still behind. Nice fabrics you have chosen for that project:-)

Chocolate Cat said...

Gosh you are good at keeping up with your BOM's!!!