Saturday, February 5, 2011

Stitching progress

I am slowly progressing with the quilting on Crazy Christmas. I decided to hand quilt the centre little appliques and had originally thought I might hand quilt the whole thing. I think I chose some fairly heavy wadding and it isn't easy to hand quilt so have decided to machine around the blocks. I am about half way now.

And.....I couldn't resist starting the next block of Scandinavian Christmas. Adrienne came over for stitching last night and I just had to have something to stitch, didn't I? I managed to applique the pieces on and now can enjoy the stitching. 

I am going to stitch up a few drawstring bags today for the appeal for stitching goodies being run by Jenny of Elefantz and the Gum tree designers. She mentioned on her blog that they need bags and also donation of needles, pins and embroidery threads. If you would like to help you can contact her via her blog.
There have been a few people who have had trouble commenting on the blog so if you want to be in the Blogiversary draw then you can send me an email if you wish and I will add you to my list.

No comments: