Friday, February 18, 2011

Wednesday stitching and a start

Lovely to see the girls on Wednesday night. Sue had her little sheep scissor keeper finished. Doesn't it look great?
Sue also brought along some Nancy Halverson fat quarters she has bought from Cute as a Button. Sadly, Rebecca is moving away from Canberra so we will miss her at our stitching days with all her lovely kits and goodies.
Barbara had her finished candlewicking to show us. Looks so lovely, Barbara.
Barbara had also finished another "World as it should be" bookmark.
I couldn't resist and had to start the "In My Garden" BOM! Here is my first little applique for block 1. I might just have to do a bit more this afternoon! I am enjoying a day at home today and am trying to get a few things done. I suppose I will have to run the vacuum around a little too....perhaps!

2 comments:

Suedio said...

Sylvia, what pretty fabric in your little bird!

I hope you've enjoyed your day at home and have a good weekend.

Regards, Sue

Tatkis said...

Oh, all creations are so cute! Love the sheep needlepillow :)

Best wishes,
Tatyana