Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Progress!

I had a very productive weekend as we had a quiet one without the excitement of weddings! It is nice to get a little done on some of my many ongoing projects. I finally put together block 7 of In my Garden. The pieces had been appliqued for quite a while and were waiting to be sewn together.

 I had also finished the long stitched piece that goes on the other side of my Vignette quilt and was able to put part of the side together.
 Now the stitching on the piecing needs to be done before I can start the centre parts of the quilt.
 I also enjoyed appliquing the next three blocks for Some Kind of Wonderful. They were fun to stitch.

2 comments:

Suedio said...

Sylvia, your blocks are looking great. I'm inspired by your commitment to these long-term projects. Love those little pears!

Chookyblue...... said...

your so industrious Sylvia.......love all the projects your working on...........