Monday, September 10, 2012

Leaving on a jet plane....

We are heading off on a jet plane tomorrow and then sailing on this ship all the way home, well almost. Getting exciting now! The bags are almost packed and there is just a bit of tidying and organising to go before we can head off. It will be very relaxing time! I have lots of stitching packed ready for the sea days.
Dawn Princess Cruise Ship
We will miss these little fellows though and our kids as well. The boys will be quite a bit different when we get back!



I hope to get a chance to blog while away so I can share our adventures with all of you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

have a wonderful safe trip Sylvia.xx

Susan said...

Hope you have a wonderful holiday.

SandyN said...

Hi Sylvia... Just wanted to say "thankyou" for my birthday fabric... I LOVE Anni Downs notebook too..

Have fun on your holiday.. Can I fit in your bag???

Sandyn