Tuesday, November 18, 2014

A bit of stitching

Lots of kits are being made here so there hasn't been too much stitching time! Stitching on the Lake is on in a little over a week so there is much to prepare. Can't wait to show you the projects next week.
 I have still been stitching a little. This block of Scandinavian Rose was mostly done so managed to finish it off over the weekend at Millrose Cottage.
 This little stitchery is from a needlecase pattern from Anni Downs. I have had the kit for a while and it was fun to stitch.
 I also worked on a label for the Vignette quilt which has just been quilted but Robyn. Her amazing quilting needs a post of its own.
 Last week I put the borders on this lovely stitchery by Leanne Beasley. It just needs a little quilting and some buttons and then binding.

 Finally, I have started to make a few Christmas bits and pieces. I am very late this year!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sylvia you have been very busy,lots of beautiful projects there,hope you have a lovely day my friend.xx

FIONA said...

All gorgeous Sylvia ... you have been amazingly productive .... wish I could finish off that many things in a week !!