Thursday, November 20, 2014

Vignette and In my Garden are quilted!!

On Monday I went to pick up my quilts, Vignette and In my Garden, from my very talented quilter, Robyn of Plain and Fancy. I had chosen thread colours but really couldn't imagine how she was going to quilt them so left it up to her! She had done the most amazing job of both of them. I am so thrilled with them as the quilting has added so much to the quilts. You can click on the photos to make them bigger if you want to see the detail.
Here is Vignette.....almost finished other than for the binding.





 And here is In My Garden!








I am amazed at how Robyn can quilt so beautifully and also artistically work out what will work!

9 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

both are just gorgeous..........

Asta Buchanan said...

They are just LOVELY Sylvia - look forward to seeing them at next years retreat!!

Christine M said...

Both quilts are just beautiful, Sylvia.

Suedio said...

No wonder you're thrilled Sylvia - what a wonderful job of both the piecing and the quilting!!

How gorgeous is the smoke from the chimneys? And that little 'pebble' path . . . way too cute!

Anonymous said...

Hi Sylvia,wow both these quilts are stunning,well done.xx

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Absolutely beautiful Sylvia!

Penny said...

Robyn's work is lovely, say hi to her from me when you see her next. I have done the first block of Annie's garden quilt. Maybe I'll have finished it by the next time I come to Canberra and should bring it with me to get her to quilt it for me. Xxx

Show and Tell said...

Sylvia they both look fantastic.....I am so envious.....Well Done x

Radka said...

Both quilts are beautiful, but I love "in my garden", it is so sweet! Who's BOM was it?
xx