Wednesday, April 22, 2015

A few finishes...

Spent a bit of time crocheting and knitting last week and finished my necklace from my Japanese crochet book and a cardigan for Alice.

 I had forgotten how long it takes to sew up a cardigan. I have started a vest for one of the twins! NO SLEEVES! Mind you, I have to make 2 vests so much the same time as a cardigan probably. I hunted for buttons in the same shape and different colours in my stash but had to buy some at Hobbysew yesterday as these flowers were just right.
 My other sewing has been April's blocks for the Stitch-a-long. Here are all the applique blocks done. I just need to get some diamond papers to do the paper piecing block and I will be up to date.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sylvia ,boy I love your necklace it's gorgeous and how cute is that little cardi and your blocks look fantastic,well done xx

Unknown said...

Hi Sylvia I am so impressed with the necklace - actually I love it all. Well done

Chookyblue...... said...

goodluck with the last block......lovely cardigan.......