Saturday, April 4, 2015

Happy Easter, some stitching and a lovely gift

Happy Easter to all of you. I hope you are enjoying a lovely rest over the holidays. I am enjoying a the long weekend and it is very special as Ma is visiting. It has been lovely seeing her catching up with the little men. She will see little Alice on Monday when she, and Mummy and Daddy, get back from holidays.


It has been fun to work on some other projects over the weekend. I haven't done any blocks of this quilt since last year! Must straighten the windows on that back house!!!

 Lovely to see Roni's hardanger on Wednesday. This is the front.
 Just check out the lovely canvas work back!!!
 It is also my birthday this weekend and Fiona gave me this amazing gift. We are sharing the United Stitches patterns and they are all printed on which is great. Love the Tilda tin too.



No comments: