Friday, January 20, 2017

An outing and some sewing

Amy and her family gave me an afternoon out at high tea at the Hyatt for Christmas. What a delightful gift. We girls had such a lovely afternoon eating delicious goodies, chatting and playing ladies!


Image may contain: 3 people, people smiling, people standing
In these quiet weeks, I have been trying to get on with my ongoing projects! Here are a few more blocks of the Splendid Sampler.


 I managed to finish the final blocks of Foxley Village. Just need to sew the blocks all together and start the pieced borders.
 Two more corners blocks made for Anderson's Farm then piecing as well!
 In between, I enjoyed stitching another block of United stitches. These are fun to do as they are printed on the fabric.
 Lastly, I was a little naughty and couldn't resist starting Dancing Chickens and Flying Pigs by Anni Downs. This is so much fun.

1 comment:

Asta Buchanan said...

What a lovely Xmas gift - A special time with your girls! And some lovely stitching happening there....I thought you wouldn't be able to resist starting a new project!