Monday, January 15, 2018

Some stitching...

I have been having fun doing different things over the last few weeks. It has been nice to work on these cross stitch Santas.

 I need to add a hanger to this little canvas work decoration.
 My last block arrived for Dancing Chickens and Flying Pigs. It is always fun to work on these blocks.
 I received this gorgeous decoration before Christmas from my friend, Rose. How cute and clever is this?
Mind you, it is time I went into the sewing room to work on some UFOs. I noticed Chooky Blue is doing just 10 minutes per day in the sewing room and is achieving so much. Might need to challenge myself to go into the sewing room and use my lovely machine for just 10 minutes!!!!

1 comment:

FIONA said...

They all look great Sylvia ... you have been busy !!!