Monday, July 23, 2018

Progress and blog books

I finally got around to printing my blog books. So exciting to see the blog in print and such a nice way to store the year's happenings.

 After completing my last cross stitch I was very inspired to start another. I have had this Shepherds Bush pattern in my stash for years and just felt like starting. I even had the linen!

I managed a very tough job last week and finally tacked the Scandinavian Rose quilt ready for hand quilting. It is not an easy job.....especially on the floor.
 Over the weekend I took myself into the sewing room for 10 minutes or so and started to put together this little quilt from Festive Stitches by Marg Low. One row to go.
 Several weeks ago I put together The Simple Life and then added the borders. It will now wait in turn to be hand quilted.

1 comment:

Chookyblue...... said...

Love my blog books.....
I need to get the simple life done......