Friday, July 13, 2018

Progress

The second part of Here There and Everywhere came last week and it was such good fun to make. Can't wait for part 3.
 I also knitted the last few inches of this scarf. It is lovely alpaca wool that I bought last year at the Sydney craft show.
 This cross stitch pattern followed me home from this year's craft show and I just FELT like starting. I am really enjoying it.
Last week and few of the stitching ladies had show and tell. Janet is so amazing at sewing gorgeous retro clothes for her 3 littlies and herself. I don't know how she finds the time but she does an amazing job. 
 Beth has also been busy and has knitted these great socks. The fairaisle pattern is all made by the wool!!!



1 comment:

ellieshomemadehome.blogspot.com said...

The wuilt you are working on is beautiful. I love the little vintage coat. :)