Tuesday, May 9, 2023

Bits and pieces

 May is definitely here and it feels like winter has already begun in sunny Canberra! Here are a few pictures of autumn in the front garden. The autumn colours have been gorgous this year.


In late April a few of us went to the Craft Alive show and the Canberra quilt show. Here are a few of the quilts.


On Wednesday afternoon the ladies showed me their purchases from the Canberra quilters shop. I just love the woolie toys. 



Roni has made some felted gumnuts to match her cute plate.
Anita, from the night group, went to a class at AQC and made this very special purse.
What have I been doing? I am still working slowly on the Vermont quilt but have finished my socks.
Finally a few recent ones of the boys. Jack showing his sewing. Sam and Ben coming 2nd and 4th in the cross country and Sam at soccer.


1 comment:

Alison said...

That first quilt is very subtle. Very pretty.