Monday, May 22, 2023

Progress

 I am feeling very pleased as I have made some progress on my ongoing projects. So excited to have finished the final border of the Vermont Summer Medallion. Lots of hand stitching here.


I vowed to myself that after the Medallion top was done I would go back to my Yoko Saito Mystery quilt (started years ago) and put it together. It didn't even take that much time!!!

I also made up this cute pouch that I had stitched on the retreat.

Plus two more little hats for the hospital babies. 
So lovely to be able to tick off a few more steps on these projects.

1 comment:

Alison said...

Lovely appliqué on both projects - those designers are so distinctive we can always tell at a glance whose work it is. And those wee hats are precious. I am just knitting dishcloths at the moment as I needed something mindless - however, our DIL asked for more please so it is always worth while.

Here's hoping for some inspiration soon!