Saturday, October 10, 2009

Some finished projects

I enjoyed doing the punchneedle on this little bag pattern from "The World as it Should be" and managed to put it together yesterday.
Here are the woven wool felt decorations I have been stitching over the last few weeks. They are from a pattern by Anni Downes called Christmas Berry Baubles.

Here is the finished pattern for the wooden Button hearts that I am teaching at Hobbysew at the Christmas day in November. We thought we would offer the pattern and the button at the shop for those who can't come to the stitching day.
I am really pleased with the photos taken with my little digital camera.

1 comment:

barbara said...

You have certainly been busy Sylvia. I love the punch needle bag and the baubles and your little wooden buttons are very cute.