Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Stitcher's Angel projects

Time has certainly flown since I signed up for this Stitcher's Angel swap earlier in the year. Now it is a bit of a rush to get them together to send next week! I WAS organised and made this book mark earlier and did stitch the other 2 projects but didn't make time to sew them together.
This is the needle book stitchery.
And this is a stitchery and applique designed by Jenny of Elefantz but it needs to be made into something....possibly a bag. Oh dear, I must get going on these.

2 comments:

Wendyb said...

Yes...hasn't the time come around so quickly?? I finished my last gift tonight and should be ready to post all next week...I notice others are already receiving and posting piccies on their blogs....eeeek!!!
Love your work....are you MY angel?? heehee!
'o) Wendy B

Carmen said...

This projects is very beautiful...