Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Tis the Season blocks done and Gardener's journal is quilted

So excited to show you my first three blocks of Tis the Season. I am pleased they are ready in plenty of time though I really enjoyed stitching them. Using one colour is so easy. I am using red fabrics from my stash to piece this quilt. I have a large stash of reds and really didn't need to buy any more!


I also went to Robyn, my lovely quilter, to pick up my Gardener's journal quilt this week too. Now it needs a little hand quilting in the stitcheries and then binding and the label and it will be finished.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Your work looks gorgeous!

Chookyblue...... said...

they look great Sylvia and yes it is much easier sewing in the one thread.........

Tatkis said...

Such cute new blocks! Congratulations with Gardener's journal quilt!

Best wishes,
Tatyana