Friday, August 24, 2012

Some stitching

I have been trying to get a little stitching done in between a few busy weekends. I had appliqued the flowers on blocks 6 and 7 of the Vignette quilt and then it took quite a while to add all the embroidery. 
 I am also trying to keep up with my SKOW quilt so here are the last 3 blocks all appliqued and stitched! I hope to add the patchwork this weekend so that my top will be ready for August!


 We didn't end up having classes this week but I managed to catch up with a few of the ladies on Wednesday. Diane has been very busy and has finished her bag from the Tis the Season book.
 She had also finished her little canvas work scissor keeper. They both look great.
I am battling a coughing lurgy at the moment which is very irritating!!!! Hope it goes away soon. I can't go near the little grandies with a cough!!!

2 comments:

Susan said...

Hope you feel better soon. Doing well on your SKOW, and all that intricate appliqué.

Chookyblue...... said...

you always get so much sewing done Sylvia.......well done.........