Friday, April 26, 2013

Stitching, crochet and boys

The last few weeks have flown by with the stitching days and all the normal activities. I have been stitching but it has been mostly secret as I am working on some of the projects for our retreat in August. They all need making by the end of May before I head away on holidays. Here is a little sneak peak of one of the stitcheries I have been working on.
 I had also finished the stitcheries for the Stitch-a-long but hadn't found or made the time to put it together. Yesterday was Anzac day here so there was a little time to sew this together in between helping Amy with the little boys who are unwell.
 I have been loving crocheting this lovely scarf! I am thrilled with how it is looking.
 At stitching on Wednesday, Gwen had finished her gorgeous canvas work from the stitching day. Doesn't it look great.
 We have been seeing a bit more of these precious boys this week as they have been unwell. Very hard for Mummy if both boys are feeling sick! They try to play and smile even if they are feeling snuffy and sick.
 I love this one of Sammy concentrating with such a dirty little face! They do hate to have their faces wiped!





 Poor little Benny looking a bit sad and wondering why he is feeling so rotten!

1 comment:

barb's creations said...

Hope the boys are feeling better soon. Love your scarf do you mind where you sourced the pattern from as I'd love to make one for myself :) Barb.