Friday, October 18, 2013

A bit of stitching, kits and some toys

Shirley has been so busy finishing off some lovely Christmas decorations. She has just completed her mini bunting from last year's stitching day.
 She is also making some lovely red stitcheries for another hanging. How cute are these?
 So hard to keep all the stitching day projects a secret but thought I would give you a sneak peak of this one! I have been stitching after all! I have packed a bit in my stitching bag for the weekend in Galong! Looking forward to a lovely time of friendship and stitching (and no cooking etc).
 I have been busy this week putting together some kits and cutting lots of fabric for the other kits. Only 2 weeks till the first stitching day so there are lots of things to do.

 Just thought I would share this photo with you. This is my eldest daughter with her soft toys when she was about 3. Her little sister ( Benny and Sammy's mum) wasn't even born yet. We got this picture out because I finally got down the boxes of toys I had kept to see what was stored away. There are so many special toys in the boxes and some are a bit sad. So hard to know what to do with memorabilia! Might keep some for the grandies to play with and then photograph the rest.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the xmas bunting so very cute and how happy does your daughter look sitting with her fluffy friends,have a lovely weekend Sylvia.xx

Tatkis said...

What a lovely bunting! So cute!

Hugs,
Tatyana