Friday, March 17, 2017

Beautiful stitching

Last week, I took some photos at class of some lovely stitching but my memory card died!!! So sad. Armed with a new one I was able to take some this week. Paddy brought in her gorgeous boro bag all finished! It looks so good and we all want to make one. It is a pattern and kit by Jane from BeBebold.

 Lynne came this week with some more amazing finishes. I love these little zippered bags.
 She also cross stitched this piece to put in the top of this box. Amazing.
 She also created a little scissor keeper to match. Here is the front and back.

 I have been stitching too. After taking my quilts to Robyn last week, I felt guilty about Nature's Journey which needed binding. It is done!
 I also made a label. Don't look too closely as I made a spelling mistake with permanent pen!
 I have stitched another little one of the United Stitches set.
 Lastly, I got inspired and started block 6 of the Yoko Saito Mystery quilt. I do love making these little houses!




1 comment:

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

Lots of creativity going on in your part of the world!! xx